This contest is now closed
Terms and Conditions
- Employees and their relatives of Lake Wangary Publishing and Advance Olympic Travel are not eligible to enter.
- Competition is open to Australian residents only.
- Entry to the competition is only available at http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/taiwan
- All entries received will be read and all entries that tell us in 25 words or less why they want to go to the Taiwan Cycling Festival will be judged and entered in the drawer.
- The prize is a trip for two adults to the Taiwan Cycling Festival in October 2012. It comprises two business class return airline tickets from Sydney or Brisbane, tour entry, accommodation and an English speaking guide for the duration. The trip may include meals and local tours to reach a minimum value required.
- Total prize value is $12,620.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable.
- Promotion commences Friday 16th December 2011.
- Entries must be received by close of business on Wednesday 29th February 2012.
- Winner will be chosen at 12 noon on Thursday 1st March 2012 at Bicycling Australia, 36 Wentworth Street, Port Kembla NSW 2505.
- Winner will be notified by phone and mail, published in the May/June 2012 issue of Bicycling Australia (on sale 20th April 2012) and published on http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com
- Details collected from entries may be used by the promoter for compilation of a mail list.
- The promoter is Lake Wangary Publishing Company Pty Ltd (ABN 67 008 273 827), 36 Wentworth Street, Port Kembla NSW 2505.