As you would’ve heard, Facebook has cut access to news & publishing websites across Australia. This includes the Bicycling Australia Facebook page, one of the nation’s main sources for the latest cycling news, product reviews, race results, interviews, entertainment and more.
We feel this is incredibly short-sighted of the social media giant, and completely un-Australian.
BA was here two decades before Facebook and we plan to be around a lot longer!
To keep up to date with the latest cycling news and keep supporting an independent Aussie publisher, here’s what you can do.
- Save www.bicyclingaustralia.com.au to your favourites tab
- Click this link to subscribe to our weekly eNews http://bit.ly/3bf3bOT
- Join Australia’s #1 cycling Strava club via www.strava.com/clubs
- Follow our fast-growing Instagram feed
- Subscribe to the Bicycling Australia Podcast
- Subscribe to the Bicycling Australia YouTube channel
- Follow us on Twitter for real-time news
- Join us on Linkdin
The bottom line is this … Cycling is much bigger than Facebook! And a lot better for you as well.
Thankyou for your continued support, thanks for reading and safe riding out there.