Melbourne-based cycling apparel specialists MAAP have teamed up with 100% to launch the new Glendale sunglasses.
Aero-optimised and with ‘HiPER’ lenses, the sunglasses are designed to dial up the power of colour and contrast to help preserve detail. Two lower light lenses are included with each pair, the Light Coral model coming with a spare Smoke lense, and Clear included with the Blues.
“We’re excited to launch our second collaboration with 100%, after the S3 had such a positive response when it was launched last year,” said Oliver Cousins, MAAP Co-Founder.
“There’s a great alignment and shared vision between both brands, which has resonated with cyclists globally. We can’t wait to see the new MAAP x 100% Glendales out on the road,” he added.
The Glendale sunglasses feature a durable, lightweight frame with a 5-base cylindrical, scratch-resistant lens; finished with an oil, dirt, and water repellent treatment so that your eyes are protected, no matter the environment. Additional lens ventilation ensures any fog remains in the air, Say MAAP.
Available in two MAAP exclusive colours (Light Coral and Blue), a radical collision of style and clear vision. Limited quantities are available online now via maap.cc or through your local MAAP dealer.
Features List –
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses.
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection.
- Interchangeable lenses (two lenses included).
- Light Coral // Lens 1 – HiPER Light Coral (Filter Category 1, Light Transmission 52%). Lens 2 – SMOKE (Filter Category 3, Light Transmission 52%)
- Blue // Lens 1 – HiPER BLUE MIRROR (Filter Category 3, Light Transmission 15%). Lens 2 CLEAR (Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 93%)
- 100% UV protection (UV400).
- Scratch-resistant lens coating of the highest quality.
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging.
- HiPER contrast-defining lens.
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic lens treatment repels water, dirt and oil.
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame.
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat.
- Adjustable temple tips.
The sunglasses have an RRP of $289