Want to spend a long weekend living and training like a pro cyclist? Nero Racing are conducting a unique ‘Performance Coaching Race Preparation Camp’ in Jindabyne in October.
To be held after the 3rd annual Bowral Classic – an event you can be sure the team will be fully focussed upon – the camp is scheduled for the 25th – 28th of October.
- Access to accommodation at Altitude 1260m for 3 nights.
- Chef prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Massage for all riders
- Daily structured rides supervised by our coaches – Multiple ride groups to cater for all riding abilities/fitness levels
- The fastest riders can test themselves against riders from the NeroKOM Racing Team!
- Various on-bike technical and tactical advice sessions
- Open Q&A with our coaches where you can ask any questions
- How to stay injury free on the bike (strength, conditioning and mobility)
- Performance analytics & monitoring your training – what do the numbers mean? (FTP, TSS, CTL, TSB, etc)
- Bike maintenance – how to ensure long lasting, efficient equipment, race day advice and tips to make your life easier!
- Training and racing nutrition